Early Years TA (Graduate) / Early Years Educator needed to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Fulham
**Do you have a passion for Early Years?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately? **
A popular Primary School in Fulham is currently recruiting for an Early Years TA / Early Years Educator to join them in ASAP. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2015) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time position starting immediately and running through to the end of the academic year. There will be a view for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of staff from September 2019.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within the Early Years and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* Early Years TA / Early Years Educator
* Fulham location
* ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* £19,000 - £21,000
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org