Graduate Teaching Assistant / General Teaching Assistant needed in Islington – ASAP Start
**Are you recent Graduate looking for a new role starting immediately? **
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Islington? **
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Islington are looking for a KS3 – KS5 Graduate Teaching Assistant / General Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP for the full academic year.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with KS3 – KS5 children, a strong academic record and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups for more focussed learning.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / General Teaching Assistant
* Islington location
* High achieving secondary school
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org