Alternative Provision Teacher
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – Alternative Provision Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in and around London and is currently recruiting for a pupil referral unit in Brent. The school is looking for a focused and skilled teacher that is able to teach humanities to students that are likely to show challenging behaviour.
The Candidate – Alternative Provision Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - Alternative Provision Teacher
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!