Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA in Greenwich – ASAP
A popular, diverse Primary School in Greenwich is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them ASAP.
This school is located very centrally with regular CPD and staff training days. The school has recently been refurbished with up to date resources and a newly refurbished outside space.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 with lower learners as well as taking small groups for phonics and literacy. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with primary aged children, a strong academic track record and high standards for themselves and their students.
This is a full time, long term position from September 2019. There will be the opportunity for the successful candidate to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020.
Recent Graduates welcome to apply.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Greenwich location
* Smaller than average Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Teacher Training opportunities from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 PAYE
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com