Part time KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher needed in Abbey Wood - January 2020
**Are you a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher looking for a part-time role?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a career focussed individual to join a high achieving Primary Academy in Abbey Wood, Bexley.
This school is two-form entry, holds a ‘Good’ Ofsted with ‘Outstanding’ features. One of these features is ‘Leadership and Management’. It has held a ‘Good’ Ofsted since 2013.
The culture of this Academy is focussed on Wellbeing and Teamwork both for staff and children and they have a huge emphasis on respect for their staff and children.
The role will be part-time; 3 days a week & salaries will be Outer London MPS.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* Part-time (3 days per week)
* Bexley location – Abbey Wood
* Mainstream Primary Academy
* Two-form entry
* Supportive SLT focussed on Wellbeing and Teamwork
* More CPD than any other school in the borough
* Long term contract from January 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Outer London MPS
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org