KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher needed for ‘Outstanding’ School in Westminster
We are currently working with a very highly regarded Primary School in Maida Vale who are recruiting for an experienced Year 2 Teacher to join them in January.
This school has is incredibly academic, they regularly place highly on academic League Tables and pride themselves on a broad but inclusive curriculum.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard as well as occasionally taking small groups. The successful candidate will have prior experience within Year 2 (including SATS), a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to succeed.
This is a full time, permanent position with interviews being held ASAP.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* Maida Vale, Westminster location
* Two-form-entry Primary School
* Academic team of teachers & TA’s, passionate SLT
* Regularly place highly on academic League Tables
* Ample CPD opportunities & staff training days
* Full time, permanent contract starting in January
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* PGCE with QTS
* Prior experience with Year 2 (including SATS)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com