Cover Supervisor needed in Greenwich
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in Greenwich is recruiting through Servoca Education for a Cover Supervisor to join them ASAP.
This school is larger than average with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year.
* Cover Supervisor
* Greenwich location
* Good Secondary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Full time contracts
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a supportive team of teachers and TA’s
* £70 - £100 - PAYE
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with KS3, KS4 & KS5 (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org