ASD TA / SEN TA needed in Brixton, Lambeth
**Are you a recent Graduate with SEN experience looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long term from September 2019?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Lambeth is looking for an ASD TA / SEN TA to join them immediately.
This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
They are looking for an academic Graduate with SEN experience (ASD experience is desirable) to join their flourishing team of Teachers and TA’s as a support worker. The role itself will consist of working closely with the SENCO to support ASD children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of children for interventions.
This is a full time role, starting in September. Salaries are paid PAYE and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is a long term contract with the opportunity of Teacher Training from September 2020 for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of academia, experience working with SEN children, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* ASD TA / SEN TA
* Brixton, Lambeth location
* Three form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding ’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org