£28,286 - £45,086
January 2020 or earlier
We are looking to appoint an inspirational Math’s teacher who shares our belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in a comprehensive setting. This is a rare opportunity to be centrally involved in establishing an outstanding school from its early stages. This role may suit someone with KS5 experience.
The successful candidate will:
* have excellent subject knowledge
* achieve outstanding student attainment outcomes
* possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of Ilford residents.
They will have the opportunity to:
* play a strategic role in the evolution of this Outstanding school
* be involved in the design and development of the Math’s curriculum
* comprehensive CPD provision.
To deliver outstanding teaching, to ensure effective student learning in the subject and to achieve excellent results for the students.
To be a role-model and impact positively on the academy more widely.
* To plan, resource and deliver imaginative, interactive and inspiring lessons that ensure that effective learning takes place and students make excellent progress
* To provide a nurturing and stimulating classroom and academy environment that helps students to develop as learners
* To maintain/establish positive behaviour for learning across the whole academy
* To contribute to the effective working of the academy
* To support students in the acquisition and development of learning dispositions and positive character traits
* To provide stimulating and enriching extra-curricular opportunities for students and potentially for members of the wider school community
* To be accountable for student progress and attainment levels in their own classes.
If you are seeking a challenging and highly rewarding position, enriching the lives of the students who live in this local community, then we are keen to hear from you.