English Teacher needed in Croydon – January
**Are you an experienced English Teacher looking for a new role from January?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Croydon?
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in Croydon are currently recruiting for an experienced English Teacher to join them in January.
This school is fairly new and there will be lots of room for professional growth. It fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and regular school trips abroad. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching English Language and Literature to KS3, KS4, KS5, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK.
This is a full time, permanent position starting in January.
* English Teacher (Language and Literature)
* January 2020
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2018
* Croydon location, onsite parking, good transport links
* Regular CPD
* Low staff turnaround, welcoming and supportive team
* KS3 – KS5
* MPS/UPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com