SEN Teaching Assistants
**North West London
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - SEN Teaching Assistants
Servoca education is currently recruiting for a number of schools in North West London and has several vacancies for teaching assistants within SEN primary and secondary schools. We work with some of the best SEN schools in London and they are looking for staff who are genuinely passionate about working with SEN and are interested in long term and permanent positions.
The Candidate - SEN Teaching Assistants
* Experience of working with children with SEN
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* Experience of PECS / Makaton / Sign along / Team Teach / Studio 3 would be advantageous
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistants
* The role will involve working with pupils with SEN
* Vacancies working with children with autism, SEMH, PMLD, SLD and SEMH
* Some students within the classes may be non - verbal
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!