Classroom Support - SEN
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting classroom support for an SEN school in Ealing. The school is looking for trained and experienced support workers who are able to engage and communicate with students that have autism and potentially challenging behaviour.
The Candidate – Classroom Support - SEN
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism and challenging behaviour (ASD/SEMH)
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role – Classroom Support - SEN
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!