Early Years TA / SEN TA needed in Havering – September 2019
A ‘Good’ two-form entry Primary School in Havering is recruiting for an Early Years TA / SEN TA to join them ASAP.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are looking for dynamic and focused professionals to support their children with their learning.
The role itself will consist of working with children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of Early Years children for Phonics and Numeracy.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an established Teaching Assistant with an academic background. As the role will be combining general EY TA duties with SEN TA duties, experience across the board is desirable.
Candidates must hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
* Early Years TA / SEN TA
* ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Havering location
* Working 1:1 and with small groups
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org