SEN Learning Support Assistant
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting a learning support assistant for an SEN school in Hammersmith. The school is 'Outstanding' rated by Ofsted and accommodates students aged 2-19 with a range of different needs. In particular they are looking for someone who can support learning within a class of secondary students with autism and challenging behaviour.
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SEMH)
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!