Maths Teaching Assistant / Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant – Ealing
**Are you a recent graduate of Maths looking to start your career in an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Would you like to complete Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A highly regarded Secondary School in Ealing are looking for a recent Maths Graduate to join their high achieving STEM Department immediately.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background in Maths (GCSE’s, A-levels & Degree – essential) and will have experience working with KS3 and KS4 students in some capacity.
This will be a full time role, starting immediately, with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020.
This school is newly refurbished, boast up to date resources, have an excellent record of results and have recently received a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2018).
* Maths Teaching Assistant / Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
* High achieving Secondary School in Ealing
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* KS3/KS4 only
* Full time, long term contract starting immediately
* Teacher training opportunities from September 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE option)
* Recent Graduates (2019) welcome
* Bachelors Degree in Maths
* GCSE’s (A*-C) & A-level in English
* Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com