Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA needed in Ealing – September 2019
A new two-form entry Primary School in Ealing is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP.
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community; they are currently growing and will be welcoming their first set of Year 6 classes from September. They are looking for dynamic and focused professionals to support their SEN children with their learning.
The role itself will consist of working 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally.
Salaries will be a daily rate of £65 - £85 per day.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Working with SEN Children across the school
* Ealing location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree - essential
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org