Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant needed in Croydon – September 2019
**Are you Maths Teaching Assistant looking for a new role from September?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Lambeth?
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school in Croydon are looking for an academic graduate to join their Maths department in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and regular school trips abroad. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience with secondary aged children, a proven track record of high pupil performance and a bachelors degree in Maths or Statistics.
This is a full time, long term position starting immediately. There will be optional teacher training opportunities for the successful candidate from September 2020.
* Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant
* September 2019
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2018
* Croydon location, onsite parking, good transport links
* Regular CPD
* Low staff turnaround, welcoming and supportive team
* KS3 – KS5
* Daily rate £65 - £85
* Bachelors Degree in Maths
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com