Ofsted Rated Good School
Must be available to interview straight away
NQT or Experienced
Are you a Physics Teacher looking to start an exciting new role for September?
Are you an NQT with experience doing placements for KS3 all the way through to KS5?
Servoca Education are working with an school in Redbridge (11-18), who are looking for a Physics Teacher to join their team on a permanent basis ASAP.
The opportunity is available for both NQTs and more experienced teachers. The Physics Teacher should have experience teaching Key Stage 3 all the way to Key Stage 5. CPD and TLR opportunities are abundant at the school. The SLT have been commended by Ofsted for helping numerous NQTs advance to more senior positions within the school!
The Physics Teacher should have:
* Experience teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5
* A strong academic background (Minimum 2:1+ from Russell Group Uni)
* Good-Outstanding lesson/placement grades
* Strong classroom based references
* Deliver high standard of lessons
* Valid DBS/police checks
* Eligibility to work in the UK (must have valid visa
* Have a Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Recommend a friend to Servoca Education and you can receive up to £125!
Please submit your updated CV WITH REFERENCES or alternatively send it to email@example.com – ASAP interviews begin next weeks.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Physics Teacher|September Start| Available to Interview|References Needed