Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant needed in Lewisham
A popular, diverse, two form entry Primary School in Lewisham is currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant to join them ASAP.
This school has an inspired ethos promoting creativity. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s. They often place highly in academic league tables due to the dedication of staff and mutual respect between children, parents and staff.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have prior experience working children and will have strong academic track record. A bachelor’s degree is essential.
This is a full time, long term position starting immediately. There will be optional Teacher Training for the successful candidate from September 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant
* Lewisham location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £75 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org