Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA needed in Hounslow – ASAP
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Hounslow is recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them immediately.
This school is a two form entry with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with children (3 months minimum) and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long-term position starting immediately. There will be optional Teacher Training opportunities for the right candidate from Sept 2020.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* Hounslow location
* Good two form entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts starting immediately
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a supportive team of teachers and TA’s
* £65 - £85 per day dependant on experience
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org