Science TA / Science Graduate Teaching Assistant – Southwark
**Are you a recent graduate of Science looking to start your career?
**Would you like to complete Teacher Training from September 2020?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A highly regarded school in Southwark who are looking for a recent Science Graduate to join their high achieving Science Department from September.
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background in Science (GCSE’s, A-levels & Degree – essential) and will have experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students in some capacity.
This will be a full time role, starting in September 2019, with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020.
This school is newly refurbished, boast up to date resources, have an excellent record of results and have recently received a ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2018).
* Science Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* High achieving Secondary School in the heart of Southwark
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* Teacher training opportunities from September 2020
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates (2019) welcome
* Bachelors Degree in Science (Any discipline)
* GCSE’s (A*-C) & A-level in Science
* Proven experience working with Secondary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!