Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join a ‘Good’ Primary School in Harrow
An academic two from entry Primary School in Harrow are currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA to join them in September.
The school itself is situated close to the common in picturesque surroundings. Staff turnaround in incredibly low here and this is a testament to the nature of the school and the staff within it.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, long term position. There will be the opportunity of permanent contracts for the right.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within a Primary environment.
* Graduate TA
* Harrow location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £70 - £85
* Bachelors Degree
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom with SEN
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check