Graduate Teaching Assistant / Grad TA needed in Bermondsey, Southwark
A ‘Good’ Primary School in Bermondsey need a Graduate Teaching Assistant / Grad TA to join them from September.
This school prides itself on being one of the best in the South East London Area with excellent transport links, on site parking and a well built reputation within the community.
The role itself will consist of working with children 1:1 as well as taking small groups of KS2 children for Phonics and Numeracy.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 (PAYE) dependant on experience.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an established Teaching Assistant with an academic background. As the role will be floating between all year groups, experience across the board is desirable. Candidates must hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Bermondsey, Southwark location
* Working 1:1 and with small groups
* KS1 & KS2 Classes
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree - essential
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!