Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA (Early Years)
**Are you an experienced Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA (Early Years) looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
If so, this is the role for you!
We are currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2015) in Brent. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in September working within the Reception Class. Salaries are between £65 - £85 per day (PAYE) and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to embark on Teacher Training from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a Reception or Early Years environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA (Early Years)
* Brent location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Teacher Training from Sept 2020
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org