LSA / Learning Support Assistant - Camden
**Are you a LSA / Learning Support Assistant with ASD experience?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting immediately?**
We are currently working with a popular, multicultural school in Camden. This school is two form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2016). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and independence.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Class Teachers throughout KS2, planning and delivering small group work and 1:1 lessons for children who need additional support in the class. This will be a full time, long term role until the end of the academic year. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to apply for a permanent position from September 2019.
The ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management skills and experience working within a KS2 environment.
This role would also be well suited to a recent graduate or newly qualified LSA / Learning Support Assistant who is looking to develop their career within SEN.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant
* Camden location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org