SEN TA / ASD TA / LSA needed in Lewisham
A highly academic two form entry Primary School in Lewisham is currently recruiting for a Graduate SEN TA / ASD TA / LSA to join them from September.
This school has an extremely creative ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s. They often place highly in academic league tables due to the dedication of staff and mutual respect between children, parents and staff.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with ASD and will have strong academic track record. A bachelor’s degree is essential.
This is a full time, long term position starting in September. There will be optional Teacher Training for the successful candidate from September 2020.
* SEN TA / ASD TA / LSA
* Lewisham location
* Two form entry Primary School
* ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, from September for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day (PAYE)
* Recent Graduates welcome
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org