Cover Supervisor needed in Brent– ASAP Start
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School in Brent is recruiting through Servoca Education for a Cover Supervisor to join them in September.
This school is hugely popular within the community with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups and classes during Teacher Absence.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 and will have strong academic track record.
* Cover Supervisor
* Brent location
* ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Full time contracts starting in September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a supportive team of teachers and TA’s
* £80 - £100 per day (PAYE)
* Bachelors Degree (or above)
* Proven experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5
* GCSE Maths & English (A*-C)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!