Graduate Teaching Assistant
Ofsted Rated "Good" Primary School
If you are a recent graduate looking to kick start your career in education then this could be the perfect role for you!
* Graduate (ideally 2:1 or above)
* Minimum C Grade in Maths and English (GCSE's)
* Previous experience working with children in a TA environment
* Good education background (GCSE’s in Maths and English)
* Can commit to minimum 1 full academic year
This Primary School in the London borough of Tower Hamlets are currently recruiting for ambitious graduate teaching assistant's to join their team for the new academic year. The graduate teaching assistant would be working alongside the teacher helping the children with their learning.
The graduate appointed will be supporting the children in their numeracy and literacy and your primary role will be to ensure each child is fulfilling the learning objective for each lesson.
*If you refer a friend a we place them you could receive £125!*
Contract Type: 1 year contract (with potential to go perm)
Salary: £65-£75 per day
*Strong academic background
Please submit your updated CV through the advert. I look forward to hearing from you.