Year 1 Teacher - Brent
**Are you a passionate Year 1 Teacher looking to join a ‘Good’ School?**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming team of high achieving teachers from September?**
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2019) in Brent who are looking for a passionate Year 1 Teacher to join them from September.
This three form entry Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard. They have an attached Nursery School and large playing fields; onsite parking is an additional perk with excellent transport links also.
This is a full time role, starting in September and working within Year 1. Salaries are Inner London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully planning and delivering lessons to the highest standard, excellent references and a DBS Check.
* Year 1 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2019)
* Three form entry
* Brent location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* Welcoming & inspiring team of teachers & SLT
* Regular CPD
* Outer London MPS
* NQT’s welcome
* PGCE (or equivalent) with QTS
* Proven experience teaching KS1
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!