LSA / Learning Support Assistant - Brent
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking to join a ‘Good’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting in September?
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2015) in Brent who are looking for an experienced LSA to join them from September.
This three form entry Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard. They have an attached Nursery School and large playing fields; onsite parking is an additional perk with excellent transport links also.
This is a full time role, starting in September and working within KS2 as an LSA. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within n SEN environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2015)
* Three form entry
* Brent location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* Welcoming & inspiring team of teachers & SLT
* Regular CPD, opportunities for Permanent contracts from September 2020
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree – desirable
* Proven experience supporting in an SEN environment
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!