Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA needed for ‘Good’ School in Westminster – September
We are currently working with a large Primary School in Westminster who are currently recruiting for a Graduate TA to join them in September.
This school has is incredibly academic, they regularly place highly on academic League Tables and pride themselves on a broad but inclusive curriculum.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to embark on Teacher Training through the school a little later down the line.
This is a full time, position with interviews being held ASAP.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / TA
* Westminster location
* Three-form-entry Primary School
* Teacher training opportunities
* Academic team of teachers & TA’s, passionate SLT
* Regular CPD opportunities & staff training days
* Full time contracts starting in September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) - essential
* Proven experience working with KS1, KS2 is desirable
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!