LSA / Learning Support Assistant – Streatham
We are looking for outstanding and academically driven LSA for an ‘Outstanding’ all-through school in Streatham.
If you are passionate about secondary education and would like to continue your career in a high achieving school, then this is an opportunity too good to miss!
The successful candidate will be working full time within the Secondary School undertaking general LSA duties, working hours will be 8:30-16:00 Monday-Friday.
* General secondary LSA
* Working 1:1, with small groups and supporting across KS3, KS4, KS5
* Build rapport with students and support the class teacher
* “Oustanding” Ofsted rating
* Streatham, Lambeth Location
* £65- £85 per day (depending on experience)
* Accessible transport links to the school
* Supportive SLT, regular CPD and staff days out
* Bachelors Degree – Essential
* Prior experience within a Secondary Classroom – Essential
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Career driven Graduate to work in a great school – apply with your updated CV today!