KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher needed in Ealing – September 2019
Servoca Education is working with an award winning, two-form entry school in Ealing. This school is very highly regarded within the community boasting above average results and a Good Ofsted report (2016).
This reputable school is looking for a competent KS2 Teacher to join their welcoming team after from September. This is a full time, permanent position with an inner London main pay scale salary (£29,664 - £48,244) and the possibility of TLR for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, hold QTS and have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’ whilst adapting to a new team.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Good Ofsted (2016)
* Ealing – great transport links, on site parking
* Regular CPD
* TLR option (subject lead)
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* Welcoming team, low staff turn around
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!