Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
The School - Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in and around London and is currently recruiting for a school in Kingston. The school is looking for an experienced teacher that is capable of leading a class of early year’s students.
The Candidate – Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching young children
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
* Able to work with children with special educational needs
About the Role - Early Years (EYFS) Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a class of students
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.email@example.com