Lower KS2 Teacher needed – Islington
**Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from September 2019?
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Islington. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting in September. Salaries are inner London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is a permanent contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to hold TLR status.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* Lower KS2 Teacher, year group flexible.
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Islington location, excellent transport links
* £29,664 - £48,224 Inner London MPS/UPS
* TLR Option
* NQT’s welcome
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check