Cover Supervisor needed in Newham – September
**Are you an academic Graduate with previous experience working with KS3 – KS5? **
** Do you have a successful track record for improving pupil performance? **
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Secondary School in Tower Hamlets is recruiting through Servoca Education for a Cover Supervisor to join them from September.
This school is larger than average with a highly academic ethos. They boast up to date resources, large, bright classrooms, open air playing fields and a support team of teachers and TA’s.
The role itself will consist of supporting students 1:1 as well as taking small groups and covering classes with work set. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 a Bachelors Degree and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term position.
* Cover Supervisor
* Newham location
* ‘Good’ Secondary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Low staff turnover
* Full time contracts
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Regular CPD
* £80 - £100 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or above)
* Proven experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!