ASD Teaching Assistant / SEN TA / LSA to join a ‘Good’ Primary School in Havering
**Are you a passionate SEN TA looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a high achieving school in Havering?
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and enthusiastic team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from September?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a high achieving two-form entry Primary School in Havering who are currently recruiting for an ASD Teaching Assistant / SEN TA / LSA to join them from September.
Staff turnaround in incredibly low here and this is a testament to the nature of the school and the staff within it.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, long term position. There will be the opportunity of permanent contracts for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within a Primary SEN environment (ASD experience preferred).
* ASD Teaching Assistant / SEN TA / LSA
* £70 - £85 per day
* Havering location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract’s for the right candidate
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Bachelors Degree (desirable)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom with SEN
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check