Reception Teacher needed in Brixton
**Are you a Reception Teacher looking for your next career move??**
**Do you have a passion for teaching??**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from September?**
Servoca Education is working with a ‘Good’ School in Brixton. This school prides itself on being one of the best in Lambeth with excellent transport links, on site parking and a thriving community behind it.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Primary Teacher to join the team as a Reception Teacher, working collaboratively with colleagues to ensure a high standard of teaching across the school.
There will be the option of a TLR (Subject Lead) for the right candidate and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
Working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00, Monday – Friday. The salary for this role will be Inner London MPS/UPS (+TLR).
The ideal candidate for this role will be a reputable teacher with an exceptional teaching record.
* Reception Teacher (with optional Subject Lead)
* Full time, permanent position from September
* ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Brixton/Lambeth location – excellent transport links
* MPS/UPS Salaries (£29,664 - £48,244)
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Send us your CV today!