MFL Teacher (French & German) needed in Barking & Dagenham – September 2019
**Are you a qualified MFL Teacher looking for a new role from September?
**Can you teach both French and German**
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Barking and Dagenham?
Servoca Education is working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ all-through school in Barking and Dagenham who are looking for a KS3 – KS5 MFL Teacher to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching both French and German in a UK classroom, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
* MFL Teacher (French and German)
* September 2019
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted 2015
* Barking & Dagenham location(onsite parking)
* KS3 – KS5
* Outer London MPS/UPS £27,596 - £43,348
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s welcome to apply
* Proven experience teaching the UK – French and German
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is not an opportunity to be missed! Send us your CV today!