Reception Teacher needed in Bexley – option of Subject Lead TLR
**Are you a passionate Reception Teacher looking to join a ‘Good’ School from September?**
**Is your ideal school a small, one form entry with a welcoming ethos?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from September 2019?
If so, this is the role for you!
We are currently working with a ‘Good’ one form entry in the borough of Bexley who are recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join their inspiring team of teachers and TA’s from September. There will be the opportunity of a Subject Lead TLR for experienced candidates and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The ethos of this family feel school is to develop confident, successful children with high aspirations for themselves for the future.
This is a full time role, starting in September. Salaries are outer London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is a permanent contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to hold TLR status.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within Reception, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* Reception Teacher
* One form entry
* Ofsted Rating – Good
* Leadership opportunities (TLR – Subject Lead)
* NQT’s also welcome
* Bexley location
* Inspiring team of Teacher & TA’s
* Supportive SLT
* Low staff turnaround
* £27,596 - £43,348 – Outer London MPS/UPS with TLR Option
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)