Physics Teacher-Redbridge-September Start
Outstanding Secondary School and Sixth Form
Interviews begin next week
Are you a Physics Teacher looking to start an exciting new role at this Outstanding all girls Grammar school in Redbridge?
Are you an NQT with experience doing placements for KS3 all the way through to KS5?
Then look no further.
Servoca Education are working with an outstanding all girls school in Redbridge (11-18), who are looking for a Physics Teacher to join their team on a permanent basis for September.
The opportunity is available for both NQTs and more experienced teachers. The Physics Teacher should have experience teaching Key Stage 3 all the way to Key Stage 5. CPD and TLR opportunities are abundant at the school. The SLT have been commended by Ofsted for helping numerous NQTs advance to more senior positions within the school!
The grammar school consistently performs in the top 1% of schools in the country. Their ethos is centred around confidence, independence, respect and striving to reach your highest potential. The physics teacher is therefore expected to have a strong academic background.
The grammar school recently won an award for its marvellous improvement in the standard of education provided and exam results, community engagement, creative curriculum and incredible senior leadership team.
The school grounds boasts beautiful green playing fields and buildings designed in neoclassical style - which have recently been refurbished and modernised with state of the art resources and facilities. The secondary school achieves excellent exam results- consistently achieving well above the national average for GCSE grades, and still managing to improve.
The Physics Teacher should have:
* Experience teaching KS3, KS4 and KS5
* A strong academic background (Minimum 2:1+ from Russell Group Uni)
* Good-Outstanding lesson/placement grades
* Strong classroom based references
* Deliver high standard of lessons
* Valid DBS/police checks
* Eligibility to work in the UK (must have valid visa
* Have a Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Recommend a friend to Servoca Education and you can receive up to £125!
Please submit your updated CV WITH REFERENCES or alternatively send it to firstname.lastname@example.org – ASAP interviews begin next weeks.
I look forward to hearing from you.
* September start
* Parking facilities at the school
* Good transport Links (Located on Central Line)
* Outstanding School and SLT
* State of the art facilities and resources
* Recently won prestigious award for all-round excellence
Physics Teacher|September Start| References Needed|Outstanding|Redbridge