KS3 English Intervention Teacher
Are you an experienced SEN or SEND Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity?
The School - KS3 English Intervention Teacher
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Camden. This school provides quality education for children with special educational needs.
The school is looking for a focused and skilled Special Needs English teacher to provide a high standard of teaching for KS3 students with social, emotional and mental health (SEMH) issues.
The Candidate – KS3 English Intervention Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with SEN – (SEMH)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Skilfully able to plan effective lessons and differentiate based on each child’s individual needs
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Reliable & punctual
* Ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
The Role - KS3 English Intervention Teacher
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students with special educational needs (SEMH)
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using the UK curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org