Servoca Education are recruiting for a passionate KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to join an one form entry Primary School in Wandsworth from September
**Are you a passionate teacher looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a high achieving school in Wandsworth?
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and enthusiastic team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a permanent position from September?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a beautiful one form entry Primary School in Wandsworth who are currently recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to join them in September.
The school itself is situated close to the common in picturesque surroundings. Staff turnaround in incredibly low here and this is a testament to the nature of the school and the staff within it.
This school is committed to high standards from their children and staff. The behaviour of children in this school is good; this is due to mutual respect between teachers and children, a supporting team of TA’s and clear behaviour management processes.
This is a full time, permanent position. There will be the opportunity of TLR for the right candidate and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage independence. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS1.
Salaries are Inner London MPS - £29,664 - £48,244
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* Wandsworth location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £29,664 - £48,244
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* TLR Available for the right candidate
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check