Servoca Education is recruiting for an Early Years Teacher / Reception Teacher / Nursery Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Brent from Easter.
**Are you a Reception Teacher / Nursery Teacher?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting after the Easter Break?**
Servoca Education are currently working with a popular, multicultural school in Brent. This school is a three form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2016). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging creativity and individuality.
The successful candidate will be teaching within the Reception class, planning and delivering lessons to the highest standard.
The ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management skills and experience working within a Reception environment.
* Early Years Teacher / Reception Teacher / Nursery Teacher
* Brent location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* £29,664 - £40,372
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!