Reception TA / Early Years TA / Teaching Assistant
**Are you an experienced Reception TA / Early Years TA / Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, long term position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2015) in Brent. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time role, starting immediately working within the Reception Class. Salaries are between £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2019.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a Reception or Early Years environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* Early Years TA / Reception TA
* Brent Location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contracts available from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 term time
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!