SEN Teacher - Redbridge
**KS1 ASD – Non Verbal
Are you passionate about making a difference and working with special needs children?
The School - SEN Teacher - Redbridge
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for an SEN school in Redbridge. This school requires an experienced teacher that is able to work in a key stage 1 non verbal class from Easter. The primary communication method in the class is PECS and a sensory and play based curriculum is used.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher - Redbridge
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Previous experience of teaching students with Special educational needs
* Experienced in using PECS
* Experienced in using B Squared as an assessment method
* Knowledgeable of alternatives to the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
About the Role - SEN Teacher - Redbridge
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of around 6-12 students that are non verbal
* The main communication method used within the class is PECS
* B Squared is the assessment method used
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons.
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff.
* You will plan and deliver effective lessons using a sensory and play curriculum.
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125
Please email your updated CV to Martin.email@example.com