Graduate Teaching Assistant - Lambeth- ASAP!
* Have you recently graduated with a degree from university with a 2:2 or above? (2016, 2017 or 2018)
* Able to start ASAP?
* Keen to kick start a career in Education with the possibility to complete a School's Direct Programme in 2019?
We would be keen to hear from you if you have answered yes to the questions above!
An 'Outstanding' School in the London Borough of Lambeth are looking for an academic graduate to join their school ASAP or in January 2019. For the right candidates the school are willing to offer an opportunity to gain further classroom experience.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant (supporting students within classrooms)
*Ofsted rated “Outstanding” Secondary School
*London Borough of Lambeth – Excellent public transport links
*£65 - £80 per day
*Opportunity to train to become a fully qualified teacher – NO FEES!
Details of the School
The school is located in an accessible area in Lambeth and prides itself on ensuring that students reach their highest potential within education. Behaviour management is a strong strategy used in the school to provide fair and equal education for all pupils. In addition, the school's GCSE grades have risen over the last 3 academic years. As a result of this, the staffing team including SLT work exclusively together to create a supportive educational environment.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will:
* Support the classroom teacher with all relevant lesson requirements.
* Provide students with one to one support and small group intervention in the build up to the examination period.
* Have a very positive and confident approach and strong knowledge of your subject.
* Engage, inspire and encourage students to achieve their highest academic potential.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity in Lambeth then please submit your CV without delay!
All successful candidates will be contacted within one working day. Thank you!