1:1 SEN TA / ASD TA in Wandsworth – ASAP Start
A newly opened Primary School in Wansdworth is recruiting through Servoca Education for a 1:1 SEN TA / ASD TA to support a child within Year 4.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links from Streatham Station and Tooting. The are a newly opened school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a support team of teachers and TA’s
The role itself will consist of 1:1 support as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working with Primary ASD and will have strong academic track record.
There will be opportunity for the right candidate to be taken on as a permanent member of staff from September 2019.
* Wandsworth location
* Newly opened, smaller than average Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 1:1 SEN TA / ASD TA – Year 4
* Full time, starting ASAP
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Temporary to begin with, permanent from September
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in a new school
* £20,000 - £25,000
* Proven experience working 1:1 with Primary ASD
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is an opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!