Servoca Education are recruiting for an experienced KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Redbridge from September 2019.
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from September?**
Servoca Education is currently working with a small CofE Primary School in Redbridge who are recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to start from September 2019. This school has an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2016) and often places within the top 25% academically.
This is a full time, permanent position with salaries ranging from £29,000 - £40,000
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within KS2 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* September 2019
* Redbridge location
* MPS Salary £29,000 - £40,000
* Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* NQT’s welcome
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed! Apply today!