LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA / Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ Secondary School?
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position starting immediately?
If so, this is the role for you!
Servoca Education is currently working with an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2016) in Wandsworth. This large Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of developing curiosity, whilst encouraging and attracting children to learn at the highest standard.
This is a full time permanent role, starting immediately working across KS3, KS4 & KS5.
Salaries start at £20,000 and will be negotiable on experience. Working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully supporting children within a Secondary School environment, excellent references and the option to start work immediately.
* LSA / Learning Support Assistant / SEN TA /Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Permanent role
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2016)
* Working across KS3, KS4 & KS5
* Wandsworth location, excellent transport links and on-site parking.
* Salaries starting at £20,000
* Bachelors degree (desirable not essential)
* Proven experience supporting within a Secondary School Environment
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, send us your CV today!